“Clear Paths to Healthy Tomorrows” Annual Breakfast
September 20, 2013; Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
8 a.m. Coffee with the New CEO, Marsha L. Currant, M.S.W.
8:30 a.m. Celebrating the Achievements of Judge Marcia Beach
The Starting Place enthusiastically welcomes its new CEO, Marsha L. Currant, MSW.
The Starting Place
• Was founded in 1969 as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
• Provides services to more than 3,000 unduplicated Broward County children, teens and young adults and their families each year.
• Holds the respected Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation.
• Collaborates with the Broward County Judicial System, Department of Juvenile Justice (DJJ), School Board of Broward County, Memorial Healthcare System, and many others.
• Has been recognized by the Florida Office of Drug Control, was the recipient of the 2002 United Way of Broward County Agency of the Year Award, and received the 2003 Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association’s Best Treatment Practice Award.